1. Tap the MENU button on the top left or slide from the left edge of the screen to reveal the menu.
2. Select BOOKIES
3. Tap the top right ADD button. This will open the NEW BOOKIE page.
4. Fill in the information as required (Note: the NAME is the only one that is mandatory).
5. If this it’s just a regular bookmaker, make sure the BOOKIE switch is on. If it is also an Exchange (i.e. Betfair, Smarkets, Matchbook, etc) flip the EXCHANGE switch as well. As you can anticipate, if the bookmaker also offers casino games (table games, slots, etc), set it as CASINO as well.
5. Tap SAVE on the top right and you’re done!
1. From the BOOKIES menu (see above), find the one you want to edit by scrolling through the list and tap on it to see its data.
2. You will now have the option to change every detail about the bookie, including its name, commission, username and password,etc.
3. Most of the time you will access a bookie to edit the balance or profit. For this, I have added to option to edit both together by a common value (i.e. Increase both by £10) or update them separately. Check the video to see how to perform both of these actions.
4. When you are done, don’t forget to hit the SAVE button in the top right corner.